School's Rules & Regulation
Guidelines for discipline and order
- Students who come to school in their own transport should arrive at the school five minutes before the warning bell.
- Every student should carry the school diary daily.
- Students are expected to respect all the teaching and non teaching staff in school campus as well as outside the school campus.
- Conduct that is injurious to the moral tone of the school or the rights of others and not in accord with the required discipline is liable to incur suspension or dismissal.
- Students ,those who go home alone, particularly those who stay for activities , should not loiter on the way but be prompt in returning home.
- Valuable articles are not to be brought to school. The school is not responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- Care should be taken of school property . Students are forbidden to scratch or write on furniture ,walls or windows or to write in library books or other school books or spoil them in any deliberate way.
- Students are not allowed to receive visitors or make or receive phone calls.
- A student must show consistent interest at least one co-curricular area and be co-operative in all house activities.
- No student is suppose to leave the school premises during school hours or recess without the express permission of the principal.
- All fees are payable in advance by cash only on monthly basis latest by the 10th of every month, failing which a late fine at Rs 5 per day will be levied and the same will not be waived under any circumstances.
- Annual miscellaneous charges, which is payable once every year at the beginning of the academic session must be paid within 10days of issue of the relevant fee deposit slip, failing which a late fine of Rs 25 per day will be levied and the same will not be waived under any circumstances.
- Fee can be deposited for any number of months or the session, if so desired.
- In case of non-payment of fees more than two months, the concerned student will be debarred from taking weekly/ semester exams. In case the outstanding dues exceed two months, the name of the student will be struck-off from the school rolls.
- Parent must preserve their copy of the counterfoils of the fee receipts, since these are only proof of payment and will have to be produced in case of any dispute.
Normal day’s school uniforms are navy blue skirt and white shirt for lower standard (Nur-VIII) girl’s students and navy blue salwar, white kurta and thick cotton saffron coloured dupatta for higher standard (IX-XII) girl’s students. In the winter season the woollen uniforms are navy blue sweeter or blazer and blue slacks for skirt wearing girls.
Normal day’s school uniforms are navy blue half paint and white shirt for lower standard (Nur.-V) boy’s students and navy blue full length paint, white full sleeve shirt for higher standard (VI-XII) boy’s students. In the winter season the woollen uniforms are navy blue sweeter or blazer and full length pain and full sleeve shirt for all boy students (Nu.r-XII).
Note : Parents are allowed to purchase school uniforms from open market with embossed logo, although House & sports dresses will be provided by school.
Education In the senior classes , promotions will be based on the CBSE regulations, viz pass in all the five major subjects and a pass in work experience,Art Education , Physical and General Studies.
- The Principal's decision with regards to promotion is final.
- Admit card for the CBSE Board Examination for the class XII is liable to be withheld if a student fails to
a) Pass the Pre-Board examination.
b) Fulfill the 90% attendance required.
Recommendation to the Guardians
- It is strongly recommended not to withdraw your child for family social functions.
- Prior sanction is needed to attend marriages and celebrations during school time.
- Adherence to the school Calendar and punctuality for classes spell success for the future. If the parents and Guardians co-operate with school authorities in the education of their wards, success is assured.
- We strongly discourage parents from allowing their children to wear ornaments to school. The school will not be responsible for any articles or money lost or stolen.
- Parents are expected to attend parent-teacher meetings and other social functions to which they are regularly invited.
There are certain types of behaviour for which the student may automatically incur a detention or suspension or even dismissal at the discretion of the principal.
Certain objectionable behaviours are the following:
- Cheating in an examination.
- Rudeness to staff members or use of nicknames when referring to them.
- Writing on or deliberately spoiling furniture, walls ,equipments or school books and magazines.
- "Bunking" of classes.
- Using obscene, vulgar or abusive language or acting in an indecent manner and bringing of indecent books,magazines,videos,CDs and tapes to the school.
- Being absent from the school without permission of the principal.
- Making discriminatory remarks on the basis of caste, creed, colour,gender , finance or religion.
- Lack of co-operation in the school.
- Stealing or any form of dishonesty.
- Violence in any form , such as bodily harming or injuring anyone on the school premeises.
- The bringing of fire-crackers, explosives, Knives or dangerous weapons to the school.
- The wearing and the use of following articles: Nose studs,bangles,finger rings,fancy watches , ornate ear rings, nail and toe polish, and the use of mehendi on any part of the body.
- Bringing of cellular/mobile phones to the school.
- When coming to or returning from school, going to places undisclosed to parents or guardians(incurring instant dismissal).